Have you struggled to build a personal daily meditation practice? Would you love to learn more about different styles of meditation and what they can offer you?
This course is all about exploring while at the same time, layering practices on each other to build a beautiful, inspiring, and sustainable meditation practice that supports you!
- Developing Your Practice - The Basics (11:28)
- Week 1 - Breath Awareness Introduction (1:38)
- Week 2 - Breath Awareness - Explore and Add Depth
- Week 3 - Breath Awareness Meditation - Deepening Your Awareness
- Week 4 - Mantra Meditation Introduction (3:14)
- Week 5 - Traditional Mantra Practice - Seed Sound
- Week 6 - Visualization Meditation - Metta Meditation (2:04)
- Week 7 - Visualization Meditation - Liquid Sunshine
- Week 8 - Visualization Meditation - Designing a Landscape
- Week 9 - Sensory Meditation - Taste the Rainbow - Connecting to Your Senses (1:22)
- Chapter 10 - Sensory Meditation - Withdrawal of the Senses
- Chapter 11 - Bringing It All Together - Illuminate the World (2:14)
- Week 12 - Yoga Nidra
- Winding It All Up (5:02)
Hello, my name is Aprille!
For years I struggled to develop my own personal meditation practice - trying many styles - but not finding what I needed to inspire me daily.
I did a lot of exploring, testing, researching and practicing with many teachers and one day I found a style that resonated with me! I started teaching meditation to my local yoga students, then online, then in private groups and I found this method worked really well to get them started, committed, and on the road to a successful personal meditation practice.
This is what this course is all about - helping you find what works for you to develop YOUR own personal supportive and sustainable meditation practice.